Just One Night - Gayle Forman

20 March 2015


Pages: 40 pages
Edition: Ebook
Language: English
Publisher: Viking Children’s Books
Source: Gifted
Started: 5th of September, 2014
Finished: 5th of September, 2014

ADD TO GOODREADS BUY ON AMAZON
After spending one life-changing day in Paris with laid-back Dutch actor Willem De Ruiter, sheltered American good girl Allyson “Lulu” Healey discovered her new lover had disappeared without a trace. Just One Day followed Allyson’s quest to reunite with Willem; Just One Year chronicled the pair’s year apart from Willem’s perspective. Now, back together at last, this delectable e-novella reveals the couple’s final chapter.


MY THOUGHTS

I think most of the people that have stuck to my blog for a while know that I have a strange love for this series by Gayle Forman. Why? Because of Willem. Why because of Willem? Well mainly because he is Dutch and that just warms my little precious heart. Francine had gifted me this book and I was so excited to finally read this, but I first had to go through Just One Year and when I had finally gotten that, I just jumped into this book immediately, because I wanted to know what happened. I needed to know what happened.

In this novella we continue where the couple left off in this previous two books. And this ending. I think I can live with it. Of course, I would have wanted to know more, there is never enough of Lulu and Willem, but I can live with this.

Gayle Forman is an amazing author and every time I read another book she wrote, my heart just stops a beat at the vivid descriptions of certain situations. It's beautiful and she has a talent to make you feel something while you are reading. There is not much to say as this book is only 40 pages long. But it's a beautiful ending to a beautiful duology. It's highly recommended on my side and I would love to hear what you thought of the books, and this one in particular.

2 comments:

  1. This is one I have been on my radar for a while, I really need to check out more of Gayle's books
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of these books by Gayle Forman and even though I have Just One Day, I still haven't read it yet. This definitely keeps my mind open and hopeful that I'm going to be starting this seres. Thanks for the wonderful review :D

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete