I have read books and I'm slowly coming around to reviewing those, but don't expect me to be fully active just yet. I need to finish my design for this blog and some things have not been fully working yet. As in, I don't have a rating system yet, so I'm redesigning all my blog posts, removing those that are not necessary or no fun, and rewriting and making the layout better for the reviews that I have written in the past. This takes a bunch of time, so most of the reviews are not up yet, plus the design might switch a bit and such and such. But that won't be noticeable.
What I'm going to change
- I won't be posting certain features anymore, such as Top Ten Tuesdays. Why? Because I think most of the blogs post that on Tuesdays, and I love reading them sure, but if you've read 10 of them that day, I don't want to read another one anymore. I just want to come up with an unique way to come up with some favorites.
- I will end up requesting not as many ARC's as I used to. I will first read all the books that I have collected over the past month (LOL HOW?!) and read them before I will start requesting books. My TBR of personal books is so LONG I have about 40 unread currently and I think this amount needs to lower.
- I will also read more literature. English literature, Russian literature and Dutch literature (especially the latter one for school purposes of course) and I will try my best to review them so it might help you decide what book you would want to read. And I just feel like I have read more literature.
- Reviews might not come as regularly. I don't feel like reviewing all the time so they won't be up every few days, just whenever I feel like them. Because why not?!
- I also would like to introduce a new feature that has nothing to do with books. I will show you all my MAIL ART. For those of you that follow me on Instagram, you might know that I have penpals and I have been writing letters and designing envelopes a lot, so I would love to share with you my art!